Counselling, Workshops and Training, Music groups and Children's activities in East Sussex & Kent
Calm Farm has been running since 2007 and is now a Community Interest Company. We are based in Bexhill-on-Sea and provide a wide range of services across East Sussex from Brighton, Lewes, Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hastings and St Leonards.
Our aims are to promote social inclusion, develop skills for learning, life and employment, to improving well-being through a broad range of sensory, therapeutic, healthy and educational services for children, young people, parents and carers, including services for additional learning needs.
Services for adults
- Health and well-being workshops
- Sensory groups for young people and adults with disabilities
- Counselling courses and workshops
- Supervision for counsellors
Services for babies, children and young people
- Individual & family counselling, play therapy & counselling in schools and colleges
- Health & well-being workshops for children and young people
- Targeted youth work
- Inclusive sports events
- Baby and toddler musical sensory groups
- Wedding creche
- Forum Theatre work & Singing workshops